Our range represents one of the best privately owned ranges in New York State in terms of both size and shooter comfort. With its 15 firing points at 50', large ready room with spectator windows, restrooms, kitchen & scoring room.
Hours of Operation:
24/7 unless a scheduled event is occurring. (Check the calendar for scheduled events.)
Please feel free to relax and chat with new and old friends in the ready room.
Please remember that there is NO handling of firearms anywhere in the club except for on the firing line.
Please use the kitchen if needed. If you make a mess, you are responsible for cleaning it up.
If you are thirsty while at the club the soda machine has liquid refreshments for you.
Criteria for Shooting for Juniors & Minors:
The Executive Committee has had a discussion of what age groups should be allow to shoot what types of guns at the range during Juniors and during open range time. The Executive Committee, with input from members present, set the following policy in regards to Junior/minor members shooting at the club:
- BB guns: At least 8 years of age until 12 years of age under adult supervision at all times.
- Air rifle: At least 12 years of age under adult supervision.
- Rimfire (.22): At least 12 years of age under adult supervision
- Air pistol: At least 14 years of age under adult supervision
- Rimfire or center fire handguns: Per NYS law, at least 14 years until 21 years with a parent or guardian ONLY